12 June 2014

Finding Your Own Balance "Article by Tina Zawila"

A long weekend!  I trust you all enjoyed some time away from whatever it is you call "work".  My family and I went away for the weekend and enjoyed some precious time together.  

Over the weekend, I also worked on my upcoming presentation at Helen Simpson's Body Soul Wellness Workshop titled Women in Business - Strategies for Success, and one of the topics I will discuss is finding your purpose, your passion, what you love to do.  It's actually a foundation topic for everything I will discuss regarding success in business.

What occurred to me, as I spent time preparing my presentation (and even writing this article) is how much I love to do this "work"!  Some people may think I am a little crazy "working" on the weekend, but I genuinely enjoyed the time I spent doing this activity.  And isn't that what it's all about - enjoyment and happiness?

So if you get a moment this week, stop and think about what gets you out of bed in the morning? Does it warm your heart, energise and revitalise you?  Is it what you want to be known for, does it make a difference to you and those around you? 

If your current "work" doesn't provide you with personal enjoyment and satisfaction, then make sure you find time for the activities that make you feel great.  Maybe you could also start to think about how those activities could become your "work/business" one day.

At Sothertons Gladstone, we are passionate about making a difference and helping others spend their time and efforts on activities that they love to do.  Call us on 07 4972 1300.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment